8 simple exercises that will relieve swelling and energize
Give yourself about 15 minutes in the morning.
What is the lymphatic system and how do you keep it healthy?
The role of the lymphatic system in human life is enormous. It covers our entire body, its tissues and cells perform special tasks.
Lymph is a white liquid. The system runs through the entire human body and is responsible for the most important thing – cleanliness and immunity.
How to understand that the lymphatic system is out of order?
The lymphatic system protects us from viral diseases, is responsible for cell metabolism and removes harmful toxins from the body.
Problems with the system lead to stagnation of the lymph, unstable circulation and disruption of its movement in the venous bed. The reasons may be a sedentary lifestyle, an unbalanced diet, tight clothes and high heels, smoking, alcohol consumption.
Symptoms of a violation of the outflow of lymph.
- sour body odor
- joint swelling
- Enlarged lymph nodes (such as in the neck, elbows, or armpits)
- edema of the extremities
- sweaty hands and feet
- Breast pain and swelling
- Nasal congestion
- Morning mucus in the nasopharynx.
- Tendency to respiratory diseases.
Filler that will help relieve swelling and recharge the batteries
After sleep, it is necessary to wake up and restore the tone of the lymphatic system, start the metabolism, activate the intestines. Every morning you need to start with simple, but very effective exercises. It is necessary to perform them immediately after waking up, fasting.
Massage of the collarbone area.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface.
- Cross your arms over your chest so that the fingers of the left hand are under the right collarbone and the fingers of the right hand are under the left collarbone.
- Raise your elbows so that your fingers fall into the pits near your collarbones.
- Inhale should be done in the starting position, and on the exhale lightly press the armpits to the collarbones.
- Repeat the exercise should be 15-20 times.
Roll on the feet
- You need to stand up straight and stretch your arms along your body. The legs should be parallel to each other.
- Stand on your toes and stay in this position for a second.
- Return to the starting position and gradually step back onto your heels.
- Breathe calmly and regularly.
- Repeat the exercise 20 times.
Solar plexus massage
- Stand or sit straight.
- Keep the index and thumbs of both hands together.
- As you inhale, place your fingers under the ribs in the solar plexus area.
- Next, wrap your arms around yourself and press a point on your back.
- Hold this position for a second.
- Repeat the exercise 15 to 20 times.
- Lie down on a flat surface on your back.
- Raise your arms and slightly bend your knees.
- Shake your legs, trying to relax your limbs as much as possible.
- Breathe regularly and calmly.
- Repeat the exercise for 1-3 minutes.
- Sitting on a flat, horizontal surface, bend your knees so that your feet are touching.
- Put your hands on your knees and press quickly so that your knees bounce slightly.
- Breathing should be regular and calm.
- You need to repeat the exercise 30 times.
- Lie on your back and raise your arms and legs.
- Start shaking them lightly, as if they were vibrating.
- The exercise should be done in one minute.
Lymphatic drainage jumps
- Place your feet slightly closer than shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees for better cushioning when jumping. Women should support their breasts with their hands.
- Jump so that the main impact falls on the heel.
- Do the exercise for one minute.
- Lie down on a flat surface on your back.
- Bend your knees and bring them as close to your chest as possible.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Do the exercise quickly, but it’s important to feel comfortable.
- Breathing should be steady and regular.
- In the starting position, you should inhale and rotate on the exhale.
- The exercise should be repeated 20 times.
In a healthy body, a healthy mind? How is sport related to mood?
The lymphatic system plays one of the main roles in the functioning of the body, so it is necessary to pay enough attention to it. Exercise daily according to our recommendations to live healthy and happy. A healthy person is always a happy smile, a flow of ideas and a charge of vivacity.